Saturday, September 20, 2008

Driver For Ganntrader 3.07

work, but not only .. :)

If I could have
€ 1000 per month without exaggeration

would certainly find
all the happiness in life is the usual

the usual rush to a bus already left
perpetual motion on the road as well as the return leg

is always an uphill determining fatigue

I'll learn to speak in this unknown language
dreaming of being able one day to make people complacent
between
received and that he trusts me and is no small challenge querida
lost in this corner of Europe united
I have put the currency in an envelope
will send it by mail
mica
but then not enough if you only knew how much life
knew How long can hard
tomorrow I will try to keep it clean back home, something
happen sooner or later if I could have
€ 1,000 per month without exaggeration


I would make sure you find all the happiness in life is the usual
the usual miracle that took place the day the event
microcosmic minimum flow
received a tip

donated a dinner with the dignity and remained Advanced
wanted to see you get dressed in silk party
maybe do a dance track you can taste
but maybe it's better if you stay there if I could have
€ 1,000 per month I would not overdo

sure you find all the happiness

a little house in the suburbs

a pretty young wife

as such like you if I could have
€ 1,000 per month without exaggeration


I would be sure to find all the happiness if I could have

€ 1,000 per month without exaggeration


I would make sure you find all the happiness if I could
have
€ 1,000 per month without exaggeration

would make sure you find all the happiness

€ 1,000 per month, Daniele Silvestri

0 comments:

Post a Comment