Friday, October 31, 2008

Myamme In Skinny Jeans

how to survive the month of November

In effetti, novembre in Finlandia non è il massimo dell'allegria. Quindi meglio attrezzarsi in partenza, per non farsi trovare impreparati. Io per strafare, da qui a Dicembre ho qualcosa da fare per ogni fine settimana, o quasi... :))

Domani festa di Halloween (a day late) at the home of Hanna: Caramel for the occasion and I have bought wigs and sunglasses 70's style, then maybe publish some 'photos, so now my dignity is close to zero ever: D (I wore a mask when I was 7-8 years, thankfully).
The weekend after, we are the party of "opening" of the new apartment .. although we are now in a month: D .. I must remember to buy the ingredients for tiramisu!
The one after that (Nov. 15) is the birthday of Karen. Instead, for the following weekend, still no program: D
At the end of November instead, long weekend (including Monday) to Kaunas, Lithuania, via Riga (with Ryanair, € 35 for return flights!).
returned from Lithuania, I expect the travel company in Tallinn, two days pikkujoulu (Small Christmas). Jobs bland mixed celebrations:)) ..

short, tomorrow begins in November, it's raining outside and the sky is gray, but all in all, I do not think the case to complain about the situation:)

PS I plan to write a little 'more about the blog, lately I have not had neither time nor inclination to do it;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment